February First Tuesday Session: Maryland DHS/Social Services & MRPA Survey Results
Questions to consider before the session…. These emerged as questions and themes in the survey results. If any of these are of particular interest to you, ask about it on the survey for the session!
- Is there a need for more localized resources that are specific to your jurisdiction?
- Do you know folks locally? If not, would you like to network more with those in your area?
- What ideas do you have for connection during these times of social distancing?
- Is there information that you wish was on the MRPA website that is not present currently?
- Is there anything currently preventing you from getting involved with the various support organizations?
- Are there resources we can offer to help build relationships with the family of origin? Trainings, helpful ideas, etc.?
- In what ways would you like for us to communicate with you?
- Would you like for your information to be available to other Resource Parents?
- In what ways would you like the MRPA to advocate for you and your children?
- If you are a kinship parent, what unique needs would you like us to address for you?
January First Tuesday Session: Josh Kroll of the NACAC on the topic of Adoption Tax Credits (Handout and Video of the Session)
Handout (Will download the file)