P-EBT Inquiries – How to Obtain Assistance

We continue to receive specific questions about P-EBT benefits, and want to be sure everyone is able to get the support that they need. Please review the following, and visit the DHS P-EBT webpage or call 1-833-330-7328 to receive assistance.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This