RESOURCE PARENT SPRING CONFERENCE
MARCH 3, 2018, 8:30am-4:00pm
Chesapeake College, 100 College Circle, Wye Mills, MD 21679
Although online registration closed on 2/18, there are still openings in the workshops as shown below. Enjoy a motivational keynote, morning and afternoon workshops, gift basket raffle, and a unique group of over 15 vendors.
MORNING WORKSHOPS INCLUDE:
- Infant, Child, and Adult CPR (FULL)
- Basic LGBTQ Competency for Resource Parents
- Finding Children’s Strengths in the Oddest Places* (FULL)
- Holding it Together: Disruption Prevention* (FULL)
- Ready by 21: Future of Our Teens
AFTERNOON WORKSHOPS INCLUDE:
- Infant, Child, and Adult CPR
- Digital Safety: Understanding the Dangers of Technology (FULL)
- Drug Identification, Abuse Prevention, & Resources
- Healing Childhood Trauma in Foster Care* (FULL)
- Parenting Troubled Teens* (FULL)
*Classes which meet the behavior/discipline training requirement
Unfortunately, no child care will be provided at the conference.
Trouble Logging In? Please remember your username is your lastnamefirstinitial or lastnamefullfirst name (ie. SMITHJ or SMITHJOHN). You should be able to access your password by answering a few security questions.
Questions? Registration issues? Please call Laura Teetermoran, LCSW at (410)706-0721 or Email Laura Here